Sunday, December 16, 2007
Hello! An introduction:
I am horrible at blogging and don't really get the point. However, I wanted to create a way for our far-away friends and family to stay updated in our lives, without spamming them with emails. Hope you enjoy reading!
Who are we? I am a 27 year old female, born and raised in Des Moines, Iowa. When I was 24, I met my forever love. We were long-distance for several years before I packed up and moved to Louisville, KY to live with him. My job allowed me to stay on and work from home, but due to the economy, I was let go several months ago and remain unemployed.
He is a 27 year old male from Southern Kentucky. He went to college, at the U of Miami (FL); we were introduced by a coworker of his in Ft Lauderdale. About 6 months after us meeting, he moved back to Kentucky. He is currently working as a roof inspector and is getting promoted!
In the last year, we have: built and closed on our first house together, gotten 2 adorable puppies, gotten engaged, planned a wedding, I've been laid off, we got married and are now preparing to move from Louisville to Denver, CO! Where hopefully, we can rest a bit!!
Our dogs are awesome. We have a 1 year old male Yorkshire Pomeranian and a 1 year old female Beagle Pug (puggle)... They are hilarious, even when peeing on the couch! They fight and love like brother and sister.
Thats us, in a nutshell :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment