Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Catch up... Ketchup... Catsup...
Its been a while. I've been busy! In lieu of working, I have been baking. I have several obstacles... 1) being 6000 feet above sea level. 2) Having a dumb rental oven that really needs calibrated. However... I bought an altitude baking book and am having fun trying new things out!
To combat that, I have been working out more and more. I am taking Pilates 3x a week and working on a running program. I hope to do a 5k soon. Isn't that crazy?
We have had some visitors lately. My friend from HS, Krissy, showed up last weekend as a surprise. She brought her 5 year old daughter, Angel with her. Both Krissy and Angel were in our wedding, and we hadn't seen them since then! It was great to see them both. Angel took a while to get used to our dogs, and vice versa.
Yesterday, we dog sat our neighbors dogs. One is about the age of Cocoa and Chloe. The other is 3 months old. They are adorable. Surprisingly, Cocoa was the social one. Chloe seemed pretty mad at us. I think she thought she was being replaced. She sure seemed happy to wake up today to no one but Chad and I.
We are excited for the nice weather. I look forward to what summer brings in Denver. I hope it isn't too hot. I am also looking forward to grilling out and maybe catching a Rockies game or 2. I don't really love baseball, but its fun to go to games, regardless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment