Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Fall!!
Nothing really to report. The baby is growing along just wonderfully! He's quite active in my belly... I'm pretty sure he's gonna be a place kicker or ninja. My health is also good. We've taken a birthing class. I'm sure it will come in handy, but in the mean time it has done nothing but freak me out. But meeting other couples in our same position was fun. Chads job is going well. There are talks of promotion, but knowing his company, it could be another year. We put an offer in on a house this weekend - cross your fingers! Its a paired home (new title for duplex - fancy, huh?) with 3 bed/2.5 bath and a big fenced yard for the puppers. Its in a little town south of us that reminds me of Ankeny. I am looking forward to a lot of company in November; Katy & Greg, Dixie, my parents, Maren & Dirk (newly engaged!). Hopefully with company coming in I'll feel less lonely during the holidays :) Hope all is well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment