Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Be still my heart...
Ah. Today "Glee" debuted on TV. OMG. What a glimpse into my past. Only I guess we didn't have a guy in a wheel chair in VA. Ha! Poor Chad. I think he was scared! Along with that is the final of Dancing with the Stars. Go Shawn!! Today was a slow day. I think Ethan is starting to get teeth. Hes SO cranky. The only thing to keep him settled is a bottle in his mouth. I don't want to overfeed him! We are still not unpacked, and I want to have people over this weekend! We will have to crank it the rest of this week. Other than tomorrow, because we have to go to court for a LAME parking ticket! Gah! As for food: I started out pretty great. Had my usual breakfast of coffee, yogurt and a banana. Lunch was a turkey sammy, applesuace, pretzles and a LOT of water. I had a popsicle mid-afternoon. Chad got home and was EXHASUTED. As was I (from dealing with Ethan). Unfortunately, I just didn't want to cook. So we had McDonalds. I already feel yucky. Tomorrow is a fresh start, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment