
Alpine Sleds. Like bobsleds. Without snow. Now, I did this a long time ago. Mom, dad & I came out to CO for vacation. I was sick the first few days with altitude sickness. But I do remember doing this (in Vail). However, there is one closer to Denver, so I checked it out. First, you think your lost. But no, that is where you should be. You're in this amusement "park" that feels like the shut-down fair at the beginning of "Big"... A bit spooky. You take a brief hike to a ski lift. That hauls you up the mountain.

You pick out your sled, plop your butt down and GO! The top sure lends some spectacular views of the foothills and downtown Denver. But going down is incredible. The hair in your wind, etc... If you can get past the creppiness of the park, go! Its worth the small hike.
No comments:
Post a Comment