Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As part of this organization challenge that I am doing this month, I was to list my 10 goals for the year. The sky is the limit. And we are to update and review them weekly. My reminder just popped up, so I’m going to blog about it this week (and probably monthly to keep me accountable).

My goals, as of 1/4/11:

1.      Lose 25-50 pounds
2.      Become pregnant
3.      Buy house
4.      Go back to school for teaching
5.      Strengthen marriage
6.      Get E in pre-school
7.      Fun trip, not to see family
8.      More active in singing/theater
9.      Refine obligations at church
10.  Pay down debts (2 ccs & car)

Well, I am pleased to announce that I paid off a credit card this last week, so #10 is updated to “pay down debts – 1 cc and car”… As for #3, The Hubs went and got us a pre-approval for a mortgage this week. So, we are off looking. We plan to drastically downsize and reduce our living payment so we can rock #10 harder (The Hubs also has uber student loans to work on). Finally, #8; I was going to audition for a show this weekend, but the performance dates conflicted with our hopeful move, so that wouldn’t work out. But, I have a song prepared and a resume and headshot ready to go!

So the goals, as of 1/30/11:
1.      Lose 25-50 pounds
2.      Become pregnant
3.      Buy house House-hunt, decide and close!
4.      Go back to school for teaching
5.      Strengthen marriage
6.      Get E in pre-school
7.      Fun trip, not to see family
8.      More active in singing/theater Pull the trigger and audition already
9.      Refine obligations at church
10.  Pay down debts (2 ccs just one credit card left! & car)

No comments:

Post a Comment