Sunday, January 2, 2011

Things & stuffs.


11: 11Things.
What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?  
(Author: Sam Davidson)

1.       Toxic people/environments. I have enough weight on my own. How to eliminate? NO IDEA. Help?
2.       Unnecessary anger/sadness. I shouldn’t discount my feelings, but I shouldn’t blow them out of proportion. This will be harder every 28-days or so.
3.       Crap food. This pretty much means all fast-food. Being pretty much broke has made this easy thus far.
4.       Being SO connected. I may even *gasp* drop the smart-phone. MAYBE.
5.       Crap clothes. I buy clothes because I feel like what I own sucks. So then I buy more suck clothes. This weekend, my friend and I are cleaning out my closet and putting together outfits.
6.       Crap TV. The Hubs and I have discussed killing cable. It makes me REALLY nervous that we will sit around and stare at each other all day.
7.       Gossip. Again, help?
8.       Skipping church. There is just no reason for this.
9.       Not kissing & hugging my husband and child EVERY day. I do pretty well with the munchkin, especially when we are hanging out during the day. The Hubs and I used to have a Daily Hug. We need to get back on this!
10.   Not washing my face. And picking zits. I know; gross, right? To stop: I think I’ll drop a washcloth on my pillow each morning… can’t go to bed with that in the way! As for picking? I might have to rely on this little thing called will-power.
11.   Completely unrealistic daydreaming. I don’t need to shop for multi-million dollar homes on the MLS. Unless I win the PowerBall tonight… Hmm… 

No comments:

Post a Comment