Sunday, May 15, 2011

May Goals!


  1.  Lose 25-50 pounds Focus on eating well and being active 3+ times a week
  2. Become pregnant (I think The Hubs is cool with working on this)
  3. Renew house search in May/June-ish. 
  4. Plan weddings! 
  5. Strengthen marriage
  6. Get E in pre-school (?)
  7. Fun trip, not to see family (who knows where this stands?)
  8. More active in singing/theater (hold for the summer?)
  9. Refine obligations at church (stay strong, sister!)
  10. Pay down debts (just one credit card left! & car)(keep on chugging)
I’m unsure why I’m writing tonight. Things are very much up in the air about some of these items. However.. Number Four: I’m still working on the one wedding. I’m enjoying helping a friend plan hers from afar (beach wedding anyone!?). I’m looking into being the DOC for another this summer. But. I randomly got a bug in me and have applied for a few REAL jobs. Its a long shot that I might land one. But you jsut never know, and I HAD to apply! As of now, this goal is untouched, but maybe in the near future, that will change. To add a #4.5 - I’m going to inquire about being a notary in Colorado. Seems handy and an easy way to make a few bucks? 
Really. Everything else is as is. Sorry for the mostly uninformative post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment