#6 Make.
What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
(Author: Gretchen
Rubin)
This
is not a very deep post for me. I made dinner. I made your typical lasagna.
Only I got crazy and didn’t boil the noodles first (my foodie-friends assure me
this is ok). I used your average ingredients: beef, sauce, ricotta, egg,
spinach, noodles & mozzarella cheese. I put spinach in with the ricotta to
add color and nutrients. It beefs it up a bit (so to speak). Its currently
chilling in the fridge, waiting to be baked. I’m terribly nervous about the
not-cooked-noodles. Eep! I’ll serve it with garlic bread and a big green
Italian salad.
I
also made cookies! The recipe calls them Funfetti cookies. (Sorry about the quality of the photo - I am not a food-tographer) Its just a box of
Funfetti cake mix, 2 eggs and 1/3 cup of veggie oil. Mix & bake at 350* for
8-10 minutes (which means 12-15 minutes here, annoying). I did a simple glaze
of milk/powdered sugar & vanilla (and a bit of pink food coloring!). Yum!!

No comments:
Post a Comment