We celebrated with home-made pizza and cake! E was so
confused by the cake. He wasn’t sure he could pick it up, so he just plopped
his mouth into it and took a big bite. Of course he was then covered in
frosting. After I showed him he could break off a piece with his fingers, he
went crazy! I’m sure whenever we move out, we will still be finding blue cake
crumbs hiding.
This weekend will be further celebrations! We are taking him
to Build A Bear for his very own Friend! And then he will get some photos done
with a pro (I’m not very good, in case you haven’t noticed!). Next week, we
round out the celebrating with a trip to the doctor. I’m afraid that means
shots, but he’s so strong and brave!
Happy Birthday Buddy! I love you! Momma
PS: I’ll have more pictures. My camera is just being cranky
right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment