My husband knows the way to my heart. For Valentines Day, he
brought home a shiny new present for me – a LABEL MAKER!! Now, it is pink, so
its just for me (and worthy of a VDay celebration). I haven’t gone TOO crazy
labeling things. We did spend the weekend organizing our filing system, so I
was able to make labels for the files.
All of 2010s bills are in here. Everything we kept from 2009
(and beyond) are in manila envelops in a file box in the closet. Besides bills,
other folders we have:
- To pay
- Current to do list (big stuff like change the oil in the car, etc)
- Dogs vet records
- Instruction manuals
- In box of each of us
This label maker rocks. It has a ton of different settings,
fonts & pictures. I particularly like this feature – to label cords.
What else can I label??

Um, the label maker is red, not pink.
ReplyDeleteIt's totally PINK.
ReplyDelete