The other day I pulled into Chick Fil A. Man, I love that
place. We didn’t have it in Iowa when growing up. It was something we always
grabbed when traveling. In High School, my friends and I had a thing for cows,
so I loved getting some of their merchandise, which featured a cow!
Now that I’ve moved, I find it around a lot! I love that
they have sweet tea! I love the different dipping sauces. The fries are pretty
incredible. I’ve heard they have great breakfast biscuits, but I’ve never made
it there early enough. In fact, I usually am up and out early only on Sundays,
which is, of course, their day off. Which leads me to this blog…
I admire them being closed on Sundays. I think that’s super
cool (and if I had to get a PT job, I’d work there, for that reason). But, the
politeness of the servers is what struck me the other day. Their phraseology is
peppered with things such as My pleasure which
is just different enough from other fast food places to make a difference. I
did some research and learned that the owner got this from an employee at the
Ritz Carlton.

No comments:
Post a Comment