Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I Love You Beth Cooper" - Larry Doyle

If you liked "Can't Hardly Wait" and other "last day of high school, make the most of it" type stories, this is right up your alley. It was LITERALLY LOL funny. Although, do these nights ever happen? Where the school geek and the head cheerleader hook up? Right. I don't really recall my last day of high school. I know, in the morning a bunch of us met at CJs bagels for a treat. Its likely that I spent most of my time with my boyfriend of the time. But no crazy, wild night out! Anywho, way funny, check it out! The author is/was a writer for the Simpsons. And there are little illistrations for each chapter that change as the story progresses. And if you can't read (which would be weird, considering you're reading this NOW), the movie is coming out. With Hayden "I stopped being a good actress after 'Titans'" Pantsdkjfhlkjadsfser and a kid that I know from Iowa! Yay fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment